About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to help us grow our rapidly expanding team in EU/DACH reach. This person will partner directly with our Technology leaders on hiring the world’s best automotive professionals, including reviewing, sourcing, and closing candidates.
· Screen and evaluate applied in and passive candidates against the position and organization’s requirements
· Manage interview scheduling and candidate experience
· Proactively build talent pipelines and establish comprehensive sourcing plans for both hard-to-fill positions and overall teams
· Regularly manage pipeline activity and recruiting data, and proactively share updates with your stakeholders
· Build solid hiring manager and candidate relationships. Identify recruiting roadblocks/bottlenecks and work with leadership teams to solve them
· Advise and implement successful and efficient recruiting processes designed to help Fisker scale
· 6-8 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
· Experience recruiting for automotive/EV/OEM domain
· Experience engaging, assessing, and closing candidates from Coordinator to Director level
· Solutions-oriented with a proactive approach toward problem-solving
· Experience implementing end-to-end recruiting practices: Job crafting, strategic posting, sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates and closing offers
· Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems (ADP/Workday)
· Extremely professional written/verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail