For our Haarlem based headquarters in The Netherlands, we are looking for a:
TECHNICAL QA ENGINEER RACE CONTROL
MYLAPS creates timing & race control solutions for the biggest and most exciting sports in the world. Our solutions for motorized sports are used by organizations like NASCAR, IndyCAR, MotoGP and MXGP. Our products are used by racers, fans and timing organizations ranging from the very top all the way down to the club racing environment. We are looking for a QA Engineer that is eager to push the quality of our products to the max!
As QA Engineer you will be exposed to a wide range of product types: back-end, web, apps, desktop and hardware. Your challenge will be to create and execute the best fitting test strategies in our complex environment.
In your role you will also travel to Race Tracks all over the world to commission newly deployed Race Control installations, to gain real-life experience with the products for which you as QA are responsible.
- You guard the quality mindset within the teams
- You provide continuous feedback throughout the sprints to both team members and product owners
- You contribute to our everyday scrum process by picking up QA tasks. By doing so, you optimize the efficiency and quality of your releases
- You live and breath your motto: "If tests can be automated, they should be"
- You will travel to Race Tracks around the world to configure and test newly deployed Race Control Installations
- You take a helicopter view of our releases and create appropriate testing-strategies and testing-plans to ensure we release with very high quality
To be successful in this role you have
- At least 3 year of working experience in the field of Quality Control
- In-depth experience with modern testing tools
- You have a Bachelor or Master's level in Computer science or related field
- A ISTQB or Tmap certification is a plus
- Excellent communications skills in English (additional languages a plus, Dutch is not mandatory)
- A passion for new technologies applied, both software and hardware and it would be great if you also love Motorsports
- A willingness to travel and visit Race Tracks around the world (up to 10% of your time)
- You are able to perform well in a dynamic environment where you also work under pressure
- You live in The Netherlands
- Working with the global market leader in Sport Timing solutions and Race Control
- Competitive salary with excellent package of benefits, incl. hybrid working and compensation for health insurance
- Joining a team of 20 nationalities who follow our values: MyPassion, MyResponsibilty and MyTeamwork
Onboarding @ MYLAPS
Our technical products, services, platforms, and business practices are diverse. To understand the full picture, you need in-depth training which will be provided by our technical and commercial specialists. A company-wide introduction program will be provided as well in the first month of your employment. Your success is our success and therefore we take good care of you!
Please use the "apply" button and we will contact you as soon as possible.
We develop, manufacture and deliver worldwide the industry’s favorite timing systems. With our sport timing solutions we support athletes, racers and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used for sports events, from professional events (24 Hours of Le Mans, Boston Marathon, Giro d’Italia, Ironman Triathlon, NASCAR, Olympics and many more) to countless amateur level events around the corner.