Challenging, innovative, exciting, inspiring. Working at HWA AG is everything – except ordinary!
Here, you are part of a team of around 300 people that faces the greatest motor sports challenges and deals with them successfully – whether it’s in DTM, GT-Sport, Formula 3 or the new Formula E in future.
Our expertise in engineering and motor sports, which is unique in the world, makes us a sought-after highperformance partner to the motor industry that can offer dedicated people a wealth of fascinating opportunities with outstanding development prospects.
We’re looking for you to join our team as a
System Engineer in Motor Sports (m/f/o)
- Design and configuration of E/E topology
- Function development for control of electronics components
- Coordination of component procurement and building coordination
- System support at events
- Acceptance and commissioning of vehicles
- Configuration management for program and data sets
- Selection/definition of the scope of measurement equipment and integration of this into vehicles
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering specialising in engine construction/control technology or associated degree courses
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years
- Racetrack experience in the field of vehicle / system support
- A command of written and spoken English (min. Level B1)
- You are able to work in a team, independently and flexibly, and your high level of commitment rounds off your profile
When will you be joining our team?