Stress Engineer required for our Motorsports client in Germany.
As a Stress Engineer, you will have a strong background in engines and be highly proficient in FEA.
Key Responsibilities for the Stress Engineer:
- Concept Design and calculation models of engine components and engine systems
- Structural and thermal analysis using the latest finite element techniques
- Detailed analysis and evaluation concerning strength, reliability and stiffness requirements
- Defining, enforcing and trouble-shooting relevant test procedures
- Masters/ Bachelors degree in mechanical, Automotive or Aeronautic Engineering
- Experience in comparable high-end surrounding
- Experience of structural and dynamic analysis with professional simulation tools
- Experience with AVL Excite is highly desirable, although not required
If this sounds of interest, please apply or contact Riyad Lucy on 01923 470 761.