Want to be one of the hundreds of people that work together to make Formula 1 happen? We need a Stock Controller to add their skills to the force behind the sport.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Clothing Coordinator in managing the day-to-day activities of the uniform store, managing uniform stock and optimise the organisation of the stockroom;
- Ensure reception: check the goods by checking the quantity and quality of the packages;
- Classify and arrange the goods according to inventory management processes;
- Prepare regular reporting documents on KPI’s including shrinkage, damages and theft;
- Forecast restocking in support with the Clothing Coordinator;
- Prepare, organise and participate in stock takes and analysis of results;
- Assist the Security Manager and Clothing Coordinator in the SLA management of the stock control system. Organise and chair regular meetings to flag any issues that have arisen.
- Engage with relevant parties following race weekends in cases of significant theft or loss of uniform including internal and external groups.
- Build excellent relationships with internal departments such as Freight, Circuit Logistics, Finance and Procurement;
- Work collaboratively with the Clothing Coordinator, to administrate and continuously develop the systems and procedures related to stock control and management;
- Support the Clothing Coordinator in the search for new high-quality providers, and work in collaboration with Procurement & Sustainability to ensure all new and current providers have undergone appropriate due diligence.
- Coordinate with the HR team to understand upcoming requirements for new starters and leavers to ensure uniform is correctly issued and received;
- Coordinate with the Security team to report any incidents of theft or loss as well as supporting online monitoring of illicit sale;
- Support the Security Team in auditing stock control in other parts of the business, and investigating any stock losses.
- Update and maintain key documentation, including the Clothing Intranet, Policies, Procedures and Guidelines;
- Provide administrative support, including document or evidence storage and version control.
- Manage the recycling of F1 uniform after use in a sustainable manner.
• Experience in a similar role, either in logistics or retail working environments
• Strong experience working with inventory management systems and stock control
• Strong administration and computer skills
• High attention to detail
• Self-motivated with the ability to deliver
• Good coordination and time management skills
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Excellent attention to detail and driven by clear/ concise communication
• Comfortable being the interface between different departments