At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Manage effective business relationships between the assigned Motorsport partner(s) and the relevant internal stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with Sports Marketing, the BU Accessories, PUMA’s regional and country subsidiaries, PUMA retail as well as affiliated companies to define and implement the licensed commercial strategies for the assigned PUMA Motorsport partner(s)
- Ensure that Business Units, subsidiaries and affiliates are fully informed with regards to partners’ brand, product, price and distribution policy as well as Corporate Identity guidelines
- Steer the Go-To-Market process for licensed products and ensure a smooth product approvals
- Analyze and report licensed business performance (incl. relevant KPIs) and develop in-depth sales analyses for Senior Management on a regular basis
- Based on ongoing analysis of the Licensed business, initiate action and measures to drive and improve business performance
- Support Head of Licensed Business Motorsport to ensure contractual obligations are adhered to by all internal divisions, subsidiaries as well as affiliates
- Be responsible for specific Licensing business processes and actively support and guide team members and colleagues with regards to such.
- All genders are welcome to apply
- University degree, or similar higher education in business administration, finance, marketing, product, marketing or law
- At least 5-6 years of work experience in a relevant function such as licensing, marketing, product or category management and/or business development
- Team player with good presentation and networking skills
- Analytical mindset with good planning and organizational skills as well as an eye for detail
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- English language skills required, further languages a plus
- Open minded, flexible, proactive and capable of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Adaptable, good at setting priorities and with an attitude of creative problem solving
- Interest and knowledge in Sports.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.