About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As a Customer Relations Specialist you will be a communication gateway member to FISKER clients and act as a Product and Brand Specialist. The chosen candidate must be capable of effectively communicate with current FISKER reservation holders and potential future customers through our CRM platform. He or she must have Strong Social Media acumen and Case Management communication skills. You will be responsible for supporting an engaging customer relations experience and leaving a positive impression of the FISKER brand. You will be a key contributor to delivering a world-class customer experience by leveraging our FISKER Customer Relations Communication Journey.
If you are multi-lingual and enjoy contributing your ideas, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and want to join an unbeatable team, then FISKER would like to hear from you!
Position is based in Munich Germany.
- Provide daily support to current and potential FISKER clients through Salesforce to support inbound omni channels that include social media, email, phone, web-based, and phone contacts.
- Support and be a contributing member of Fisker Customer Relations. Including strategies, processes, policies, and metrics for responding to customer inquiries through inbound omni-channels
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner through all inbound channels
- Based on business needs, to support Fisker events on-site to ensure excellence in customer engagement. Engage with customers and provide support during event as required
- Develop best practices, feedback loops, and process improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Ensure excellence in customer satisfaction of attendees at event, as demonstrated from qualitative and quantitative measures
- Create post-event recap and provide to key stakeholders and executives within the organization
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer relations, preferably at an automotive OEM
- Excellent Social Media acumen; prior experience preferred
- Multi-lingual requirement. Any combination of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Dutch
- Salesforce or CRM experience a plus
- Social Media Mining knowledge a plus
- Ability to effectively identify cases that require escalation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive outlook with energetic personality
- Solution orientation
- Strong dedication to delivering excellence in customer satisfaction
- Strong organization with the ability to manage multiple client responses
- Strong follow-through skills
- Desire and strong ability to work independently and in team environment
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles and eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present and share information across the different teams
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.