Racing Unleashed has been combining the glamorous world of motorsport with the digital future of gaming for almost two years. In our high quality racing simulators "Made in Maranello", casual gamers as well as passionate sportsmen and sportswomen compete for the best time on the world's most famous race tracks.
In order to get off to a real start with Racing Unleashed and the Racing Unleashed Competition, we are looking for a dynamic and committed person, either immediately or by appointment:
Software Developer 100% (m/f/d)
In a small, familiar team you are jointly responsible for the planning, (further) development and maintenance of the simulation, game and other software. In addition, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the simulators and their software as well as the support in this respect.
THE MAIN TASKS INCLUDE
- Design and maintenance of the software of our simulators
- You play a leading role in the development of applications (in different programming languages)
- Focal points in the disciplines of analysis, architecture and design, programming
- Developer/beta tests and commissioning, partly on site
- Expansion of existing software projects
- Support and further development of the software
- Simulation software
- Support applications (e.g., analysis tools, member platform, ERP)
- Online game
- Independent programming of individual requirements
- Concept creation for software changes and new developments
- Design and implementation of interfaces
YOU HAVE/ARE OPTIMAL
- Successfully completed studies (HF/FH/Uni) in computer science, business informatics or similar field of study.
- Software development experience in various programming languages (e.g., C# .NET, C++, Python), frameworks and technologies (e.g., Docker, Git, network technologies, databases like PostgreSQL, SQLExpress, ...)
- Experienced in using APIs (e.g., SOAP, REST, …)
- Experience in applying agile software development methods within a Scrum team is desirable
- Pleasure in dealing with new technologies
- Of advantage: experience in and/or as a hobby: Gameplay / development
- Good knowledge of German and English, Italian is an advantage
- Ready to move to Switzerland and travel within and neighbouring countries
- High self-motivation, drive and independence
You can expect an exciting, varied and responsible newly created job in a rapidly developing environment, flexible working hours as well as the possibility of home office and the assumption of a demanding task with a high degree of creative freedom. You will become part of a broadly based and international team, working together and unleashed towards a new best time. Racing Unleashed.
If you have any questions about the job, the company or if you would like to submit your application documents (incl. photo and letter of motivation), Corinne Simonet will be happy to answer them by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +41 58 400 71 27 is available. Discretion is guaranteed.