About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The Social Media Specialist Europe is responsible for the execution of Fisker Inc’s social media strategy in Europe, including organic social media strategies, amplification of our brand identity, and the growth of our engaged community across all platforms. As part of our digital team, this role will utilize data, insights and a consumer-obsessed mindset to manage our community and up-level opportunities and conversations.
Candidates for this role must have strong communication skills to maximize engagement in a frequently evolving landscape. They are a savvy creative writer able to take up our brand voice and a visual creative who is able to carry our brand voice and aesthetic to our core and growing audiences. The right candidate has experience adapting marketing campaigns across multiple social media platforms and multiple countries with an understanding of how these platforms perform in pursuit of audience growth and engagement. Must be a hungry, creative and knowledgeable social media enthusiast looking to work in a high-growth, creative environment.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing in Europe
- Knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok).
- Strong writing skills and ability to adhere to brand voice
- Highly organized and proactive self-starter with an attention to detail
- Community Obsessed: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability and delivery on deadlines
- Openness to working some nights and weekends, as social media is always on
- Recognized qualification related to your domain (preferably degree level or above)
Able to develop and execute social media strategies that increase engagement audience
Experience with producing, publishing and marketing social media creative assets across social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok)
Knowledge in and appreciation for the automotive industry, consumer lifestyle and technology spaces
Experience with branded content preferred
Experience in developing audience segments and community profiles
Able to help migrate audiences to top priority
Feels comfortable networking with community members through Fisker Inc channels to identify community champions to elevate
Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals
Proficiency with MS Office
German and English native or fluent, additional third European language a plus