About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store. Role Overview
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for the execution and optimization of Fisker Inc’s social media strategy, including the promotion of ongoing organic content, amplification of our brand identity, and the growth of our engaged community across all platforms. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of PR and Social Media, this role will utilize data, insights and a consumer-obsessed mindset to manage our community and up-level opportunities and conversations.
Candidates for this role must have strong communication skills to maximize engagement and traffic in a frequently evolving landscape. They are a savvy creative writer able to take up our brand voice and a visual creative who is able to carry our brand voice and aesthetic to our core and growing audiences. The right candidate has experience managing social media marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and multiples countries with an inherent understanding of how these platforms perform in pursuit of audience growth and engagement. Must be a hungry, creative and knowledgeable social media enthusiast looking to work in a high-growth, creative environment.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in social media in Europe
- Knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok).
- Strong writing skills and ability to adhere to brand voice
- Highly organized and proactive self-starter with an attention to detail
- Community Obsessed: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability and delivery on deadlines
- Openness to working some nights and weekends, as social media is always on
- Recognized qualification related to your domain (preferably degree level or above)
- Able to develop and execute social media strategies that increases engagement audience
- Experience with producing, publishing and marketing social media creative assets across social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Knowledge in and appreciation for the automotive industry, consumer lifestyle and technology spaces
- Experience with branded content preferred
- Experience in developing audience segments and community profiles
- Able to help migrate audiences to top priority
- Feels comfortable networking with community members through Fisker Inc channels to identify community champions to elevate
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals
- Proficiency with MS Office
- German and English native or fluent, additional third European language a plus
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.