Mahindra Racing is a motor racing team based in Banbury, United Kingdom, competing with an Indian racing licence. The team is currently competing in the electric FIA Formula E Championship since the inaugural season in 2014.
We require a Simulator Development Engineer to further develop our driver-in-the-loop (DIL) simulators.
- Maintenance and Development of Mahindra in-house DIL simulators.
- Improve documentation and understanding of existing DIL systems.
- Fault diagnosis and fix.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- A degree in an engineering discipline.
- Development of real time software using Simulink / Stateflow.
- Experience developing and maintaining distributed real time systems.
- Knowledge of ethernet and CAN protocols and associated diagnostic tools.
- Knowledge of internet protocols.
- Experience developing and operating DIL/HIL simulators.
- Experience with any of the following:
- Vector Canoe
- Experience developing/calibrating vehicle and tire models.
- Used to working to own initiative
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
- Works methodically with attention to detail
- Leads by example, can and will motivate his/her team & peers
- Personal flexibility to work hours as required including from time to time working in weekends
- Practical approach by using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
Head of Vehicle Performance Group