Scuderia AlphaTauri is looking for an experienced Senior Rapid Prototype Technician
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Programming of all RP machines on a weekly basis and for holiday and sickness cover
- ORGANIZATION AND MENTORING
Provide support to the head of rapid prototyping in work organization and prioritising work within the department according to test plan.
Mentor junior staff.
- MACHINE MAINTENANCE AND PARTS DELIVERY
Maintenance and preparation of all Rapid Prototyping machines prior to building Quality of part preparation and quality check before delivery to Model shop
Part delivery to Model shop in accordance to test plan.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Technical knowledge and experience of programming RP machines.
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail to ensure quality parts delivered every time.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.