About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Warranty Manager you will provide management, strategic planning and tactical execution of all aspects of Warranty, concerning the purpose of Quality leaving the Production site. Including the development of a Customer and Field issue tracking, procedures and systems procurement necessary to facilitate Fisker warranties to customers connected to the service centers. It also will include payment and factory/supplier recovery per established Warranty agreements. Compliance with all state and federal laws plus interface using data and facts to help identify risks, manage resources, solve problems quickly and effectively with technical services in support of the Fisker brand customer experience.
The right candidate will ensure Production Quality at the factory, a set up functional warranty claiming and steering system. Establishing linked the link to the service center compliance with Warranty policy. Assist on procedures and claiming to foster accountability of Warranty and goodwill performance with adherence to proper repair procedures of Fisker Products worldwide. Definition of KPIs, steering mechanisms and control national consistency and transparency to operational excellence.
- Lead Warranty / Quality issues system scope definition, cost, timing, organization and delivery of a national implementation of the Warranty system, including TREAD reporting systems.
- Compose and execute Warranty policy and procedure with brand standard documentation, including goodwill and rental/fleet processes, labor time standards, technical service bulletins, claim editing and data maintenance, etc.
- Develop and oversee Warranty review program for outgoing Quality as also service centers with high Warranty costs and implement remediation activities.
- Consult with product quality, engineering and parts regarding emerging issues and service information deficiencies, support the development of technical instruction.
- Monitor service center Warranty performance and detail at the repair level. Initiate further investigation for unusual behavior in order to ensure performing Warranty repair properly and handling customer issues appropriately.
- Measure Warranty/goodwill performance and coordinate with technical service team for investigation and improvement on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Vehicle Production, regional technical service specialists for onsite technical support, mini reviews at service centers that have Warranty concerns, specifically related to fixed right first-time repairs (FRFT), repair procedures or part non-compliance.
- Review Warranty analytics/documents for any patterns, such as over repair, minor repairs, high/low dollar amount claims, goodwill or service fleet utilization to determine compliance and corrective action to Fisker policy.
- Lead and mobilize internal audit for corrective action in the event a service center does not respond positively.
- Supervise Warranty control team including reserve development/maintenance and analysis.
- Liaise with training team to develop Warranty training for service center compliance to Fisker Warranty and policy standards.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ten years of successful Warranty operations management experience, including knowledge of administration and various state laws, corrective action processes.
- Five years of technical knowledge of automotive systems and repair.
- Three years of experience at the OE field level.
- Proven track record in aftersales automotive customer experience execution.
- Experience working with third party supplier partners.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Independent / Self Starting.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good working ethic and team player.
- Eager to learn.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.