Don’t just go to work; become part of a unique company within a fast-moving industry. Toyota Gazoo Racing Europe – creating excitement through team spirit and advanced technology!
We are looking for a Senior Engineer (m/d/f) Embedded Systems to be part of our research and development and works motorsport team in Cologne, Germany. In this role, you are developing embedded Software for our racecars and for our R&D projects. Within our Chassis & Powertrain Development Group, you are responsible for the low level Software development in C as well as for application development in Simulink.
Are you a team player who thrives on responsibility, with strong analytical and negotiating skills? Then you are the right person to take on this challenge. Experience team work and be inspired by the passion of our 300-strong workforce for motorsport and automotive projects.
- Develop embedded software in C
- Develop embedded Applications in Matlab/Simulink
- Review of Software requirements and clarification with system engineers
- setup and maintenance of Software development Toolchains and Version Control Systems
- coordination of Software development among the team, with different departments, external suppliers and external partners
- Debugging of the developed ECUs and software on the target, on a HiL or in the car
The successful candidate will:
- have a Masters / Bachelors degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- have several years of practical experience in software development for the automotive industry
- display knowledge of embedded Systems, Vehicle Technology and distributed ECUs
- be proficient in Matlab/Simulink programming
- be proficient in C programming
- have knowledge and previous experience with bus systems and communication protocols
- Have strong team working skills across matrixed teams in an agile environment
- Write and speak English to a professional level, German language skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- exciting projects and a place for technical freedom and innovation to get things moving
- attractive benefits packages e.g. competitive remuneration, social benefits, 30 days annual holiday, car leasing, free on-site gym
- a challenging, fulfilling workplace in a multi-national company within a familiar atmosphere - driven by fascination and passion