At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Responsible for the creative design and execution of seasonal international performance accessories product lines
- Take direction and inspiration from the Accessories Creative Direction to incorporate PUMA seasonal initiatives into the accessories ranges
- Translate the briefings into conceptual design ideas
- Ensure that the balance between innovation and commerciality of the product offering is constantly maintained
- Lead product design reviews together with product line management, create and present seasonal trend and color overviews at design meetings
- Partner with Development Team in research of fabrications, techniques and applications, develop thorough understanding of the capabilities, flexibility and limitations of source base
- Ensure accessories ranges are brand appropriate and meet the needed cost and margin requirements
- Timely and accurate completion of detail sheets, CADs, and tech packages based on design time and action calendar
- Create accessories advanced concepts
- All genders are welcome to apply.
- At least 3-5 years of design experience, ideally in performance accessories, experience in international product development and manufacturing processes is a plus
- Advanced skill level in Adobe package like Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D programs etc.
- Knowledge of accessories market, colors and trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good presentation skills and strong ability to sketch and communicate design ideas
- Open-minded, self-starter with the spirit of creating best in class product and designs.
- Highly organized teamplayer with the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages at the same time
- Requires some domestic and/or international travel
- Bachelor Degree in Design and/or relevant field of study.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.