About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a proactive multi-lingual Senior Customer Relations Manager, to join our growing team based in Munich, Germany. The ideal candidate will lead our customer relations function. You will be responsible for ensuring a world-class customer experience through customer contacts and at these events to build brand affinity with Fisker.
- Lead Fisker customer relations, including strategies, processes, policies, and metrics for responding to customer inquiries for all engagement channels
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner for all engagement channels
- Build customer relations function, including scaling the business towards launch
- Work with IT and Digital Product Strategy to develop customer relations systems and front-end interfaces
- Develop best practices, feedback loops, and process improvements
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues to achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Ensure excellence in customer satisfaction of attendees at event, as demonstrated from qualitative and quantitative measures
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer relations, preferably at an automotive OEM; at least 2 years at the Manager level
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Multi-lingual requirement. Any combination of the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Dutch
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Problem solver, quick solution finder
- Strong dedication to delivering excellence in customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while striving for excellence
- Desire and strong ability to work and interact with, and outreach to, attendees at Fisker events
- Able to effectively work with numerous departments and working styles and eager to develop a clear understanding of how to present and share information across the different teams
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.