- Under the supervision of the Engineering Design Manager, the Senior Composite Designer is responsible to complete the following tasks:
- Undertake scheming, designing and detail specification of the various components including Ply boo
- Engineer part in order to have easy assembly and maintenance in relationship with workshop leader
- Liaise with the calculation engineer to optimize and verify the design
- Liaise with the manufacturing entity to support and optimize the processes.
- Engineering Master or Bachelor degree.
- At least 7 to 10 year experience in Motorsport Industry
- Good Knowledge of CAD Surface module (CATIA preferable)
- Knowledge of PLM System (Windchill preferable)
- Ability to lead team members in the design office
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance and to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Self–motivation, team playing skills and proactivity
- Mechanical Design experience is a plus