For many fans of Formula One, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon. It begins and ends with the exploits of the drivers on the track. But this is merely the tip of the spear. The reality of modern F1 is that of a complex and intertwined operation, every part of which needs to perform near its limit if success is to be achieved. From the pit crew searching for the ultimate repeatable pit stop, to the inspiration of the designers, the application of engineers and the herculean efforts of an army of fabricators and machinists. Much of our success is thanks to the diversity of thought and spectrum of skill sets held within the team, our ability to recognise unique contributions from individual team members is just a part of why we love what we do.
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to join our Marketing team. As a senior member of the Brand & Communications team, you will lead the end-to-end development & execution of brand campaigns for Red Bull Racing and Red Bull esports, ensuring they deliver against the strategic marketing strategy.
This Senior Campaign Manager role is key to ensuring that, as a brand, we remain authentic in our campaigns, continue to act bravely and drive higher numbers of fans to our Loyalty platform. You’ll know our brand positioning and identity inside out and will have a thorough understanding of what delights our existing and potential fans, ensuring that all activities ladder up to this positioning. You’ll package this up into brilliant strategic campaign briefs and work very closely with the agencies and functional leads to develop industry-shaking campaigns that that cut-through and convert interest into fandom. As an experienced, creatively intelligent, inspirational and decisive team player, you’ll relish rolling up your sleeves, digging that little bit deeper and developing as a pivotal member of our growing team.
To be considered for this Senior Campaign Manager position, you will:
- Have Ideally 8+ years’ experience in building end-to-end consumer campaigns from conceptualisation to delivery, preferably in highly commercial, digital subscription businesses.
- Be comfortable in a fast-moving, commercial environment, working collaboratively with creative and media agencies, senior stakeholders and the broader central marketing team.
- A strong knowledge of digital media is essential, as is strong experience working with video creative.
- Have proven success in delivering brand and performance marketing that drives measurable consumer and commercial impact.
- Be a self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute campaign plans to deliver against them.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to establish relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Have strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
Not only is this a fantastic Senior Campaign Manager role, but it is also working within our fantastic Marketing team. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as our bonus scheme, private health care cover, life assurance scheme, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, free meals, and a cycle to work scheme.
Job Posting End Date
Mon, 13 Jun 2022