About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
The Program Manager will be a part of the PMO team and placed within the Fisker Europe team in Munich. He/She will work cross-functionally with several groups at Fisker, focusing on Sales, Services and Marketing. The objective of this role is to provide support across the various parts of the Sales, Services and Marketing organization and maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the organization through strategic planning analytics, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. The ideal Manager has a good understanding of driving strategic business decisions by using clear frameworks, deploying excellent communication tactics, utilizing project management tools, and producing deep analyses as the foundation upon which recommendations are built. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the EV space, intellectually curious, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and working independently, focused on the details while thinking strategically. The successful candidate will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to solve difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills.
- Support Marketing, Sales & Service team on medium/long-term planning including the development of detailed project plans and timelines, business potential and analytics.
- Secure inputs from key stakeholders to input into project plans and timelines and ensure plans ladder up into an overall Marketing Sales & Service strategic plan
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Project manage improvements to team processes to drive higher efficiencies using a data-driven approach.
- Lead analysis on business performance to drive operational changes. Familiarity with basic statistical analysis and modeling required to help assess effectiveness.
- Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business, leading business analysis and general program management of the teams and key initiatives.
- Partner with stakeholders on key business and operational activities.
- Drive efficient processes to further streamline rhythm of the business.
- BA/BS in an analytical field or the automotive space
- 2 to 4 years experience in multiple Sales, Service & Marketing functions (Automotive or EV experience a plus)
- Deep program management experience and expertise with associated tools; attention to accuracy required
- High level of initiative and follow through
- Strong communication skills
- English fluent, other European languages a plus
- Experience leading sales strategy and operations projects
- Knowledge of organizational dynamics, operating experience with organization
- Must be willing to travel as required
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.