FF Corse is a member of the FF Corse and Grand Prix Racewear (GPR) Group.
FF Corse holds a unique position in the motorsports industry. It is the only organisation that provides the full range of technical, logistical and personal support services for Ferrari drivers of all aspirations from track day enthusiasts to professional racers. FF Corse can coach, manage and support drivers’ progression through the full spectrum of motorsport participation to their desired level of achievement. FF Corse has been established for 13 years, during which our customers have won over 250 trophies throughout Europe.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to grow the business, extend the offerings of the business through new channels and to continue to promote our brand in the motorsport marketplace.
FF Corse is based at Silverstone Race Circuit from where the Company provides the storage, servicing, preparation and management of the largest client owned fleet of Ferrari Challenge and GT cars in the world. The Company currently manages around 50 cars for the owners of which it provides a complete turnkey “arrive and drive” operation at track-days, test-days and at race meetings via FF Corse’s Race Team Management both in the UK and in Europe.
The Sales Manager is one of 4 managers reporting to the Managing Director of FF Corse. The 3 other roles reporting to the Managing Director are, Track Day Manager, Race Team Manager and Manager of Engineering and Logistics.
The new Sales Manager of FF Corse will be required to:
1. Grow the FF Corse customer base
2. Generate and maintain a pipeline of prospective customers
3. Provide weekly reporting on sales activity
4. Plan FF Corse presence at industry events to generate prospective customers
5. Assist in the redesign the FF Corse website
6. Introduce prospective customers to sister company Grand Prix Racewear
7. Work with the Track Day and Race Team Managers to ensure smooth transition of new customers
8. Work with the Track Day Manager to improve and extend service offerings to customers and monitor customer satisfaction
9. Assist in the production of a monthly newsletter to customers
An extremely competitive remuneration package is available for this role; £50K basic salary plus commission based on quantity and quality of new customers contracted. The company also offers other employee benefits such as statutory pension and normal business expenses.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
· Proven new business sales success within the industry or related industry
· Wide ranging contacts in the motorsports industry
· Comprehensive understanding of track day and race event operations
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to build and manage a sales pipeline
· Ambitious and Self-motivated
· Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
· Disciplined and highly professional outlook
· Creativity and a positive mind-set
This is an exciting position that has many opportunities and will require travel within the UK and in Europe. We are offering a generous basic salary and commission package to the right candidate. If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes that we are looking for, we would really like to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent. There is a requirement for a regular working presence at the Silverstone office.
Salary: £50,000.00 per year plus commission
We require all our staff to take a lateral flow test at least once a week and we would ask those attending an interview to also test the morning of their visit. You will also be required to wear a face mask when entering the premises.