About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Real Estate Development Manager of Fisker Inc. in Europe you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. Your role is to project manage the design- and build process of the European Experience Centers, which is a core component of our Direct to Consumer sales model, by collaborating with the Brand Experience & Operations Director, the Country Managers, the Digital Marketing department, external suppliers and other key areas of our business.
You have the responsibility to ensure that relevant sites are identified, vetted, and ultimately completed and delivered in accordance with the Fisker brand and customer experience. You will be proactive in finding the best solutions at hand and continue to evolve and refine thinking to ensure we over-deliver on every aspect of our customer’s expectations.
Our Real Estate Development Manager must be able to:
• Project manage location, cost, timing, design, build and launch of Fisker Experience Centers across Europe, including necessary hand-on, on-site contractor supervision
• Build the first European Experience Center in Munich, learn best practices and roll out the best possible process for other Centers across Europe, working in close collaboration with our Munich based European HQ team as well as colleagues at North America HQ.
• Demonstrate technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams (incl drawings, specs)
• Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors in close collaboration with our 3P providers (Architects), make sure that all building permits are in place and up to date, calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money, and ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements in the specific country
• Take a key role in other short-term development projects with a construction element, e.g. Motor Show stands, Pop-Up Event staging, and similar.
• Be comfortable with in-charge of the site developments and accountable for the result
• Travel, at times high, but generally 25-50% Job Description
• Bachelors degree in design-, architectural- or real-estate development related
• 5-8 years of proven project management background within architectural or real-estate development or combination thereof, ideally with a retail / experience focus. Experience working directly with architects and builders is an advantage
• International experience with great cultural understanding desired
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer
• Strong organizational skills
• Creative thinker and problem-solver.
• Entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting, high level of commitment, resilience, and flexibility
• Willingness and familiarity working in an environment that requires flexibility and change.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to speak several European languages is a bonus.
• Fluency in German and English is a must
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.