We are a dynamic team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts with whom you will share a common target: to perform at your best in pursuit of perfection!
To achieve results on rally stages and race tracks around the world, we ask for full commitment, professionalism and a strong team spirit from all of our employees.
Does that sound like you? If you’d like to join our team, drop us a line with your application and any relevant documentation
- Coordinate and support the car crew to prepare the rally car prior to each test and rally event (documents, set-up instructions, ...)
- Take responsibility of the race car during tests and race events: performance follow-up, team coordination and decision making in high pressure situations
- Ensure the legality and safety checks of the dedicated rally car
- Work in close relationship with the driver, co-driver, mechanics and design office in order to maximize performance
- Prepare race and test specific documents.
- Provide detailed post-events reports, listing possible issues / reasons / improvement potential
- Mechanical / Automotive Engineering Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in data analyses in the motorsport industry.
- Good written and oral English skills
- Proficient in the use of data analyses tools, ideally Wintax
- Advanced experience in MS Office
- Good understanding of all relevant vehicle systems
- Good understanding of Vehicle Dynamics
- Good understanding of Hybrid and HV vehicle systems.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance and to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self–motivation and team playing skills
- This position requires extensive travel
- This position requires precise, adaptable individual with a flexible approach to working hours
- The position requires leadership capabilities