Challenging, innovative, exciting, inspiring. Working at HWA AG is everything – except ordinary!
Here, you are part of a team of around 300 people that faces the greatest motor sports challenges and deals with them successfully – whether it’s in DTM, GT-Sport, Formula 3 or the new Formula E in future.
Our expertise in engineering and motor sports, which is unique in the world, makes us a sought-after high performance partner to the motor industry that can offer dedicated people a wealth of fascinating opportunities with outstanding development prospects.
We’re looking for you to join our team as a
Race Mechanic in Formula E (m/f/d)
- Liaising with the Chief Mechanic on all aspects, specifications and building of the car following the Team’s procedures
- Responsible for informing the Chief Mechanic of any car part changes during all running times
- Participation in race and test events throughout the year
- Reporting any chassis, powertrain or equipment technical faults to the Chief Mechanic
- Assisting the team in dismantling the pit garage system at the end of an event and to assist in any other way as directed by the Team Manager and /or Chief Mechanic
- Completed training as vehicle mechanic / vehicle mechatronics engineer, bodywork builder (m/f/d) or similar qualification
- At least 3 years’ professional training in motor sports with trackside experience – Formula E experience beneficial
- Knowledge of Formula E build preparation advantageous
- a command of written and spoken English (min. Level B2)
- Time flexibility, absolute willingness to travel, especially at weekends
- You are able to work in a team and independently, and your high level of commitment rounds off your profile
When will you be joining our team?
Apply online at: