Our top motorsport client in Germany is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Race Engineer to join its team.
- Led a car crew and manage the car and driver at all events in the WEC.
- Prepare and deliver a performance plan for each race, test and simulator event.
- Extract the maximum performance from the car and driver at each event.
- Assist to develop the maximum performance of the car and team.
- Work independently and within a team group to define and deliver performance projects for races, tests and simulation events.
- Prepare and manage track events, focusing on car development and team coordination to ensure optimum car performance.
- Provide extensive analysis and reporting of track events
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proven high level Race Engineering and Performance Engineering experience (LMP1, F1, LMP2)
- Strong technical background in vehicle dynamics, tyres, suspension, aerodynamics and control systems.
- Good communications skills.
- Be a strong team player, work calmly under pressure, and make effective decisions within tight deadlines.
Unternehmen / Organisation: