- Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Responsibility for managing the engineering of our Formula E car and driver at all events in the Formula E World Championship.
- Prepare and deliver a performance plan for each race and simulator event.
- Extract the maximum performance from the car and driver at each event.
- Assist to develop the performance of the car and team.
- Work within the team to collectively develop the engineering capability of the team.
- Work independently and within a team group to define and deliver performance projects for races, tests and simulation events.
- Must have previous motorsport experience (FE,WEC,F1,F2,F3 or similar).
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Proven high level Race Engineering and Performance Engineering experience.
- Strong Science, Physics and Data driven background and work ethic.
communications skills with a strong requirement to work effectively
within a team to develop, progress and adopt performance concepts.
- Work calmly, professionally and make good decisions within tight deadlines and high pressure environments.
- A positive approach and a willingness to support colleagues.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Work Environment Physical Demands:
An ability to work and prioritize within a high pressure, time sensitive
environment while retaining a methodical approach is essential. The role
may require extensive domestic and international travel and a
willingness to work long and flexible hours including weekends.
DRAGON is one of the founding members of the all-electric FIA Formula E
Championship. The team’s motto is “e pluribus unum,” meaning, “out of
many, emerges one.” We place the highest value on integrity,
self-motivation, impeccable attention to detail, relentless
determination, resilience, and the ability to collaborate and work as a
team in an honest and high-pressure environment. We regularly go above
and beyond and are committed to doing whatever is necessary to achieve
our goals and make our ambitions a reality. We expect the same from
everyone on our team.