About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As a Product Positioning Manager, you will focus on investigating and proposing competitive features, attributes and pricing. Support technology and experiential trends analysis and summarize.
Place of work is Munich, Germany.
Working with teams across Fisker, US domestic and international, your key responsibilities are to manage:
- European Market/Competitive intelligence
- European Consumer insights & trends
- Pricing strategy, in light of individual market, taxation, EV incentives and competitive dynamics
- Feature value analysis
- Product concept/new feature ideation, business case, and strategic alignment
- Customer experience and vehicle/feature requirements
- Product performance monitoring & cost modeling
- European Go-to-market support
- This job is extremely cross-functional and requires strong and effective communication to manage, motivate and influence large teams with competing priorities.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- At least 3 years work experience in automotive product management, pricing or related functions
- Experience at automotive OEM a plus
- Passionate about Electric Vehicles, and helping to chart the future of the automotive industry
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and appreciation for the power of design, along with love of detail, a strong analytical ability and financial acumen
- Excellent social and oral/written English language communication skills, with experience presenting to multiple teams and executive level partners
- Understanding of European domestic and cross-national automotive competitive environment
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of European domestic and cross national automotive tax and EV incentives environment
- Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
- Results oriented, attention to both “big picture” as well as detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge in MTAB, Confluence, Jira, experience with Tableu
- German and English fluent
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals