Do you like challenges and motor racing?
MYGALE is a French racing cars designer and manufacturer one of the world leaders on single seater markets. Started in 1989 with forty employees.
We are based in France in a factory on the Nevers Magny-Cours circuit.
We also carry out high technology subcontracting (prototype, small series), for the Motorsport services of the major car manufacturers in our 4 workshops: Machining / Turning / Milling, Boiler making, Composite and Assembly
You share our values of excellence, ambition and reactivity: Join our team and take part in an extraordinary professional adventure, in a small, dynamic structure, in the international environment.
Reporting to the managing director, your main mission is to assure sales of our sub-contract manufacturing services:
- Develop and retain a portfolio of existing customers in sectors where the company is already present - motorsport manufacturers, racing teams - to create recurring orders
- In these companies, identify existing or future projects compatible with our know-how
- Conduct regular prospecting work with targeted potential customers in the automotive, industrial and aeronautics sectors
- Obtain market knowledge and give feedback on all useful information (price, competition, products, services
- Update and monitor the customer files
- Call-back prospects/customers and ensure the transformation of quotes into orders by providing a suitable technical solution and negotiate your business until its conclusion
- Study the customer enquiry or the technical brief with our technical department and act as the interface between the various internal services of the company (process, design, production)
- Supervise the offer to the customer until it is validated
- Be the primary point of contact for clients throughout delivery and keep track of your business
- Check the progress of the project until its realization and ensure respect of lead times
- Monitor your activity as a whole and meet administrative requirements
- Participate in the settlement of any client complaints
- Report to the management and ensure the update of sales forecasts.
Qualifications, skills, and qualities
Graduated from a higher education college or university in a technical and/or commercial field of study, you are passionate about technical matters. You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of motorsport industry and commercial experience in B2B.
You have a good listening ability and technical ability to provide customers with the solution best suited to their needs. You are comfortable facing demanding client technical and supply requests.
You have an excellent relationship, a strong sense of negotiation with a commercial temperament, a culture of service and result, team spirit. Autonomous, combative, dynamic, tenacious, committed, you have the will to develop and to involve yourself a long term. Ready to work hard.
You are able to read and analyse drawings. Computer skills are at a good level (EXCEL) and the knowledge of a CRM is required. Fluent English and French is essential (a third language will be appreciated).
Position to be filled at Magny-Cours (France) asap on a full-time long contract. Fixed salary €45.000+ objective bonuses.