Overview: The track manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the track and all other South Carolina Motorplex property. They are also responsible for overseeing the work done by the concessions staff, maintenance, and all other employees. Additionally, the track manager is responsible for the hiring and firing of staff members and scheduling staff for events.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the South Carolina Motorplex property. This includes track and waste management, clerical duties, and the hiring and firing of staff members.
- Effectively recruits track sponsors for the racing season.
- Responsible for working with promoters to book events at the venue.
- Holds team accountable to deliver great guest service.
- Responsible for attending and coordinating all details and logistics of events and community activities at the South Carolina Motorplex.
- Developing relationships with guests to ensure satisfaction at all track events.
- Communicates effectively with all employees.
- Experience in management services required.
- Able to communicate effectively with the other management team, guests, and team members.
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 8 hours or more as business dictates.
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts.
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts, and strains.
- Must have prior knowledge of bracket, grudge racing. As well as all IHRA and NHRA rules and regulations.
The South Carolina Motorplex is an equal opportunity employer.