Viritech is a UK based Cleantech engineering company creating technology to drive the global adoption of Hydrogen energy solutions for on road, off road, marine and aerospace applications. Viritech has a motorsport background and motorsport ethos, we believe in removing the barriers which slow development and constantly strive to develop and improve our technology and products.
- Mechanical design of vehicle components and assemblies for Viritech Automotive projects in 3DX.
- Carry out Kinematics analysis of assemblies to ensure correct operation and detect potential clashes.
- Participate in Design Reviews and FMEA’s.
- Arrange and co-ordinate activities with internal and external partners or suppliers to achieve quality, cost, and delivery targets for each project.
- Maintain Viritech design standards.
- Create 2D drawings and BOM’s for designed components and assemblies.
- Carry out relevant hand calcs and FEA (through 3rd parties where required) to validate designs.
- Experience of mechanical design of composite, machined & sheet metal/fabricated components.
- A passion for the automotive/motorsport industry
- A minimum of HNC in mechanical engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate with others
- Experience of whole vehicle design
- Experience developing vehicle systems i.e. suspension, cooling, braking, HVAC, Electrical etc.
- Experience of BEV or FCEV development
- 3DX or CATIA V5 literate
Salary - £30k-£50k