A unique opportunity for the right individual to join a team that is passionate about building and racing race cars and race motorcycles.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Car Prep
- Tire Management
- Race set up / Alignment
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Rebuilding Transmissions
- Rebuilding Engines
- Trailer Load Out
- Race Check List
- Locate and purchase parts online
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have a positive attitude.
- Be highly motivated and work well in a team.
- Be able to follow instructions effectively and timely.
- Able to create and respond to emails with proper etiquette.
- Able to travel would be a plus but not necessary.
- Have the necessary mechanical experience with cars and motorcycles to complete daily responsibilities.
HOURS: Full time / Flexible
LOCATION: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
SALARY: Negotiable – based on previous experience and references.
COMPENSATION: Competitive Wage and Benefits
If you feel you are right for this role, please click apply and submit your CV with a cover letter.