At Formula 1 our vision is to unleash the greatest racing spectacle on the planet. Our key to success is an organisation that values passion, integrity, and respect.
To help deliver against this global vision we are seeking a CRM Marketing Deployment Manager who will be responsible for developing Salesforce for Marketing Cloud, CDP and MC Personalisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain modular campaign template(s) that are responsive and incorporate brand standards and best practices.
- Build highly dynamic campaigns using HTML and AMPscript.
- Perform QA testing to ensure segmented audiences and content are accurate and rendering properly on different devices.
- Manage and segment audience data using the various Marketing Cloud tools (audience builder, data extensions, API, filters, queries, etc.).
- Troubleshoot campaign development issues including template rendering, accurate links, accessibility, subscriber lookup, etc.).
- Leverages SFMC tools and scripting languages to update content and enable dynamic content/personalization.
- Provide guidance and train specialists on basic SFMC capabilities and deployment best practices.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have working experience of the following:
- Working experience with HTML and AMPscript
- Hands of experience with SFMC
- The ability to automate campaigns and setup journeys, triggered sends, mobile connect and advertising studio
- Have knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA
- Hold Salesforce Certifications such as MC Email Specialist, MC Administrator and MC Developer
- Effective team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Are you ready to unleash your potential at F1?