About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a Data Analyst, ideally with experience in data-driven environments and marketing automation, to join the new European headquarter in the center of Munich.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating data applications across multi-channels, segmentations and marketing performance optimization in Europe and help to develop and execute the Fisker Inc’s paid marketing strategy and planning, including the growth of our customer base as well as its engagement along the customer journey. This role is expected to contribute on cost efficiencies with effective targeted performance in a highly logical, data-driven environment. Reporting to the Director Digital Marketing, this role will utilize data insights and a consumer-focused mindset to bring cross-discipline marketing, its efficiencies and high performance KPIs to the next level.
Candidates for this role must have strong communication skills to maximize engagement in a frequently evolving landscape. The right candidate has experience managing data analysis across multiple channels reporting to executive management, providing strategic insights and effective countermeasures relating to overarching KPIs in sales, reservations and registrations.
When it comes to the latest best practices, tools and trends on data analysis, no one is fooling you - you'll have fun keeping up to date here. You are an organizational talent, detail oriented and like to take responsibility. When you commit to something, it sticks - you can count on that.
The role is based in Munich, Germany.
What you will do:
- Monitor data streams, collect and record marketing data in dashboards and scorecards
- Generate insights, countermeasures and recommendations and be a quality gatekeeper on data-led Marketing decisions
- Have end-to-end ownership of marketing data: optimise data sources, analyse large data sets to provide actionable insights, dive deep into the inner workings of digital marketing
- Develop and continuously refine our Marketing attribution and forecasting models.
- Define advanced audience segmentations, tactics and targeting to improve our campaigns in the European market
- Coordinate with the media agency to monitor weekly/monthly performance, and provide countermeasures and evaluations
- Coordinate with Director Digital Marketing to define benchmarks and KPI forecasts
- Monitor all relevant performance KPIs and conversion metrics and take actions to improve them
- Conduct regular A/B testing and run in-depth user data analyses that will directly impact strategy
- Build end-to-end data products with a high impact on the business and operations
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- 3-6 years of experience as a Data Analyst or Marketing Analyst
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher in statistics, mathematics, economics or similar fields
- Profound knowledge of SQL and R/Python.
- Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheet skills, including pivoting capabilities
- Hands-on experience with data marketing tools (Google Data Studio, PowerBI Pro, Tableau or similar), marketing automation and campaign analysis
- Working level understanding of the Google advertising environment (search, ad network, YouTube, etc) as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter business manager dashboards
- Experience with attribution modelling or incrementality testing is a plus
- You have a working level understanding of conversion tracking, pixel tagging within the Google Analytics environment
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong project management and organization skills combined with strong attention to detail
- You are familiar with data compliance requirements (especially GDPR)
- You communicate fluently in English and in at least one other European language
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.