About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Manager, Service IT Integration, Europe you will lead third party IT systems integration, creating seamless customer journey and exceptional app-based user experience across Europe. You will be a part of the European Service team and collaborate closely with the California based HQ team driving unrivalled digital customer experience and retail solutions.
The successful candidate is an IT integration professional with good understanding of all aspects of automotive aftersales processes. You understand the customer journey and have genuine interest in the digitalization and modernization of the customer experience. You create innovative ways that deliver experiences outside of the traditional models and reshape customer expectations.
The role is based in Munich, Germany, and requires some travel across Europe.
- Participate in and/or lead, the planning of systems integration between Fisker Inc. and third-party Service Providers within the organization’s architectural principles, policies, and guidelines
- Translate business requirements into well-written user stories for development team
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
- Develop standards, processes, and documents to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations. Participate in design sessions and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Build relationships with vendors of application software deployed in the organization to both learn about and provide feedback on their technical integration capabilities
- Implement audit, logging, and monitoring solutions of integration systems. Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications. Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field
- Automotive aftersales experience is an advantage. Knowledge of relevant processes
- Experience in enterprise-level application integration
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to create procedures and resolve exceptions
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines
- Understanding of end-user needs and requirements
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Independent / Self Starting
- Punctual and reliable
- Good working ethic and team player
- Eager to learn Fluent spoken and written English. German and/or French is an advantage
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks, and uncertainty
Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and align the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization
Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks
Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions
Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices
Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Inc.’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department.