Pratt Miller is a world-class technology company and a respected leader in motorsports, automotive, defense, and aerospace industries providing clients with advanced engineering and low-volume manufacturing solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct site inspections to maintain safety and cleanliness of the building
- Install and maintain shop machinery
- Assist in set up/tear down of employee events
- Perform preventative maintenance on shop equipment
- Maintain organization of facilities
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent is required.
- Well-rounded skill set including plumbing, electrical, painting/drywall repair and HVAC
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and efficient with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to effectively work with others and on your own with minimal supervision
- Positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities
- Must be able to complete assigned tasks in a reasonable time frame
- Must have experience with basic power tools
- Must possess own hand tools
- Valid chauffer license
- Flexible Schedule
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- Lifting up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Working outdoors in all types of weather
This position will require lawful access to ITAR/EAR controlled information and employees in this role will need to meet those requirements. Requirements include US Citizenship, US Permanent Resident or ability to meet licensure requirements.
Pratt and Miller Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.