SainteLoc was founded in 2004 by Sebastien Chetail. After 20 years of successful championships in Sports Cars, Rallye and Andros Trophy. Sainteloc is now participating in several single seaters’ championships (Spanish F4, FRECA, EUROCUP3, FRMEC, F4 UAE).
Sainteloc is looking for a Logistic Manager responsible for administrative tasks in a logistics unit and organization. Therefore, the employee will be responsible for arranging meetings and maintaining the appointments and travel details.
- Arranging of business trips & events; booking flights, hotels and vehicles for all the team members, contractors and drivers.
- Booking of pool cars and vans.
- Preparation of clothing & driver equipment for test and race events.
- Preparation and distribution of events movement schedules (test & race).
- Booking of facilities at circuit, workshop, office and catering.
- Managing Invoices for budget controlling.
- Taking care of employee's expense claims.
- Managing credit card statements.
- Willingness to travel to tests & events if needed.
- Provide on-call response to queries when needed; some out of hours & emergency assistance work may be required.
- Keep up to date & accurate personnel files of all travelling staff, including contact information, up-to-date passport applications, and International Driving Permits.
- University degree in a related field or equivalent through experience gained.
- 2 years of work experience in an international company, preferably previous experience in Logistics administration.
- Experience from motorsports is considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in French & English both written and spoken is mandatory, any other European language will be advantageous (Spanish as priority).
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Show a flexible approach to working hours as well as the ability to perform under pressure.
This position is based in Saint-Etienne near Lyon in France in a brand-new state-of-art 5000 m2 workshop. The role will require some international travel. We offer a competitive salary, full time/permanent contract (CDI under French law) and the possibility to grow within the team and be part of a new adventure.
Please apply including CV and remuneration expectations.