As an integral part of our team, you will be responsible for supporting Ferrari GT3 and Challenge race cars, including repair, maintenance and trackside support.
Basis: Full time plus race weekends
- Responsible for the operation and running of the team’s cars.
- Ensure that the cars are delivered consistently to the highest standards, meets the relevant set up parameters and all necessary criteria of the team and engineers.
- Post run inspection of the cars, reporting condition and any damage.
- Support any team testing.
- Set up and operation of the garage and associated infrastructure.
- Tracking of part mileage and compliance with any part life procedures.
- Assumes any responsibilities and duties delegated by the management team.
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel.
- Responsibility for the cleanliness and condition of work areas; the garage, and all tools and equipment.
- Follow all safety regulations either in the workshop or trackside.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Ferrari experience preferred
- Over the wall pit stop experience.
- A solid mechanical aptitude gained in the Motorsport industry
- The ability to consistently work to the highest standards and particularly the attention to detail.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
An ability to work and prioritize within a time sensitive environment while retaining a methodical approach is essential. You will work with a team of engineers and mechanics throughout the process, undertaking repairs and assembly in an organized manner. The role will require frequent domestic travel, occasional international travel and a willingness to work long until project requirements are met.