At ECD automotive Design we have a vision & drive to create, build & bring to life the best custom vehicles on the planet. The role of our team is fundamental to the success of our product, brand & business growth. Being selected to do this makes you part of a very special product & culture. The purpose of the job description is to give you absolute clarity in the role you play & the impact it has on our truly unique product.
Our customs builds are as unique as the people we build them for, each build is a true one of one work of art. You can learn more at www.ecdautodesign.com
Title – Lead of Drive Train Improvement
To lead & evolve our drive train department into the future growth of ECD. We are looking for a talented & knowledgeable mechanic preferably with a racing or custom car background to help up improve overall drive train performance of our builds, This would include engine choice & placement, tuning performance, drive angles, suspension improvements steering improvements, brake enhancements & taking the general drive of our vehicles to another level
- Evolution & improvements to our drive train department
- Installation of all drive train elements within the build process
- Quality check of all completed work
- Tuning & performance enhancements of our builds
- Keep an accurate log of all work performed.
- Maintain and clean garage equipment and tools to ensure they are always kept in a safe and usable condition.
- Adhere to company work safety policies.
- Quality control throughout the build
Skills & Education Required.
- Experience conducting routine services and vehicle maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience inspecting vehicles for faults and repairs.
- Race experience would be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Excellent team communication skills
- Ability to complete & use reports.
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Completion of ASE is an advantage
Reports to: Production Director
Pay: $65,000 t0 $80,000 per year
Benefits: health care, paid vacation, 401k, Vision & dental, Weekly cash bonus
Working hours: 8.00 to 4.30pm Mon to Friday with 30 min lunch.