SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Assisting in developing different collections
- Fabric and trim selection incl. set up of material boards
- Set up and maintenance of Bill Of Materials, style measurement charts and samples for prototype meetings
- Unpacking, marking, measuring
- Support fittings
- Commenting on prototypes with regards to measurements, fit, workmanship and design
- Enrolled student (mandatory requirement) for the entire internship time period in a relevant field of studies such as Textile & Clothing, Textile Management, Clothing Technology, Textile Engineering etc.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Upper intermediate knowledge in MS Office and Adobe Illustrator
- Reliability, flexibility as well as being a team player should be your part of your personal soft skill set
- Moreover we expect a high level of motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
- Starting date: 01.03.2021; Duration: 6 months
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.