At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Support the Motorsport marketing team in the preparation and development of the sell in programs
- Support in executing the strategic approach for seasonal campaigns and initiatives
- Creation of seasonal product information overview
- Assist in commercial sell-through marketing activities
- Help in preparing seasonal concepts and briefs and support in sample ordering process
- Manage seeding tracking and reporting as well as media partner database
- Support in preparing products for seasonal photo and video shoots
- Support the Motorsport Marketing POD team in the operational day-to-day business and lead small projects
- Enrolled student in relevant Business or Marketing studies
- Fluent English written and spoken mandatory
- German is an advantage
- Enthusiastic, committed and flexible teamplayer; initiative taking essential
- Motorsporsport affinity
- All Genders are welcome to apply
- Starting date: 17.02.2020 or later; duration: 6 months
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.