At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Participate in seasonal product ideation and research
- Assist in creating artwork specification sheet
- Provide design support for seasonal presentations
- Product photography & image retouching
- Day to day support of design team/studio
- Student of Design (preferable; graphic/ product design/ accessories design/ sportswear/ fashion)
- Strong cads skills (proficient with adobe illustrator is a must)
- Creative and proactive
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Organized, ambitious and innovative
- A personal interest in sports/ sportswear, sneaker culture and motorsport is a plus
- All Genders are welcome to apply
- Starting date: 03.02.2020; Duration: 6 months
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.