About The Role
At Formula 1 our vision is to unleash the greatest racing spectacle on the planet. Our key to success is an organisation that values passion, integrity, and respect. To help deliver against this global vision we are seeking an Immigration and Travel Operations Manager, based at our Media and Technology Centre in Biggin Hill.
Reporting through the Head of Internal Travel you will provide leadership and guidance on immigration requirements and the management of Covid Protocols as related to elite sport.
• Management and administration of Elite Sport exemption process.
• Management of external relationships, including those with key stakeholder and the governing bodies.
• Advising and guiding other stakeholders on immigration and elite sport exemption parameters.
• Researching UK COVID restrictions and guidelines and advising internal stakeholders on the same.
• Researching and keeping up to date with immigration requirements for the countries that we are attending.
• Management and administration of internal FOM Group compliance with the Code of Conduct.
• Supporting FOM Finance team on recharging of COVID testing services.
• Researching global travel restrictions for race locations and other relevant jurisdictions, including identifying need for exemptions.
• Drafting instructions for all stakeholders on global travel restrictions and parameters of exemption.
• Working with race promoters/ local authorities to manage and implement exemption request/ issuance process.
• Applying for and managing specific exemptions for FOM overseas staff.
• Internal race guidelines.
• Proven experience working in a similar role or environment.
• Excellent knowledge of immigration policy & requirements.
• Understanding and experience of working closely with UK COVID restrictions.
• Experience dealing with regulatory bodies including knowledge of immigration and procedures gained in a travel or immigration role.
• Experience of effectively implementing & ongoing management of Covid Protocols across a complex environment with global travel.
• Team leadership experience.
• The ability to travel internationally.
Are you ready to unleash your potential at F1?
For further information, please refer to Additional Information.