About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are seeking an HR Manager, Europe to help us grow our rapidly expanding team in Europe. This person will partner directly with our European HQ leaders as well as with our teams in Austria and the UK on recruiting and managing our teams across Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Manufacturing and shifting our practices and process out of “start-up” mode as we scale the organization ahead of our exciting global launch.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified applicants for open positions; collaborates with Fisker leaders to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Proactively build talent pipelines and establish comprehensive sourcing plans for both hard-to-fill positions and overall teams
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and recruiting data, and proactively share updates with your stakeholders
- Administer and execute HR programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; and training and development.
- Partner with internal and external counsel to administer contracts and ensure proper onboarding for all team members
- Partner across HR on important initiatives such as orientation and performance management
- Advise and implement successful and efficient recruiting and HR management processes designed to help Fisker scale
- 4-6 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience engaging, assessing and closing candidates from Coordinator to Director level
- Solutions-oriented with a proactive approach toward problem-solving
- Experience implementing end-to-end recruiting practices: Job crafting, strategic posting, sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates and closing offers
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems (ideally ADP)
- Extremely professional written/verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Experience as an HR Manager or Business Partner is ideal