Don’t just go to work; become part of a unique company within a fast-moving industry. Toyota Gazoo Racing Europe – creating excitement through team spirit and advanced technology!
We are looking for a Homologation Engineer (m/f/d)) to be part of our research and development and works motorsport team in Cologne, Germany. In this role, you are homologating parts, aftermarket components and complete vehicles for our mother company and road car projects.
Are you a team player who thrives on responsibility, with strong analytical and negotiating skills? Then you are the right person to take on this challenge. Experience team work and be inspired by the passion of our 300-strong workforce for motorsport and automotive projects.
- Planning and coordination of homologation projects in order to obtain multi stage type approval (MSTA) of Toyota & Lexus road vehicles considering genuine accessories (e.g. body parts, towing hitch, interior parts, electronic devices, …), in particular:
- Project Planning considering vehicle specification, timing and costs
- Coordination of prototype part logistics and homologation tests
- Creation of type approval documentation
- Collaboration with technical Service and type Approval Authority
- Preparation and data maintenance of homologation IT Systems for Production and Certificate of Conformity
- Post-Production and Aftermarket Support
- Provide support and consultancy to TGR-Es internal engineering teams regarding homologation regulations
The successful candidate will:
- Engineering degree in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- Preferably good knowledge about homologation procedures according to European regulations
- Work independently, in a structured manner and keeping attention to details
- Be a team player who demonstrates a responsible working style with good organizational capabilities
- Show good user knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have strong intercultural skills and show a high ability to work in a dynamic international environment
What we offer:
- exciting projects and a place for technical freedom and innovation to get things moving
- attractive benefits packages e.g. competitive remuneration, social benefits, 30 days annual holiday, car leasing, free on-site gym
- a challenging, fulfilling workplace in a multi-national company within a familiar atmosphere - driven by fascination and passion