Are you looking for a fast paced position in an exciting environment! New Jersey Motorsports Park is looking for qualified candidates to assist with grounds maintenance while maintaining a safe, clean and enjoyable experience for our guests, competitors, and associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General duties include landscaping and mowing.
- NJMP Ambassador and Customer Service to our Guests
- Safety Awareness
- Effective and Professional Radio Communications
- Professional Conduct and Appearance
- Excellent people skills, be courteous and respectful at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: A high school diploma or GED is necessary for this position
- Experience: Must have experience using landscape equipment
- To perform the duties and the functions of this job, you will be regularly required to stand for extended lengths of time
- Must be able to speak fluent English and have suitable diction to facilitate clear and understandable radio communications in English.
- Must be able to stand outdoors for extended periods and to remain alert and attentive during any on-track activities
- May be exposed to weather conditions such as excessive heat, cold, wind, or rainy conditions.
- Training will be provided
- Must have valid driver's license
- Be prompt, dependable and reliable
- Available to work a variety of hours and shifts, weekends and major events are a must.
- 8-40 hours per week.
This is a seasonal position, April to October.
Equal Opportunity Employer