Do you have what it takes?
We pride ourselves in being flexible, but there are some things we feel very strongly about. We are careful to select people for our team that have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character and background. It takes talent and drive to meet the challenges of our rapidly evolving environment – and that’s all the fun! Are you looking for new ways to raise the bar and don’t blink at challenges? Do you want a fulfilling career that takes advantage of your talents? If so, then it’s time to join RFK Racing. Now is the time to be a part of something big!
About this role:
Our Full Stack Developer will have the opportunity to design and develop modern software and cloud solutions to contribute to winning races for our two NASCAR Cup Series teams. We utilize many off-the-shelf technologies, as well as have custom solutions and software, all of which will be supported by this role. You will be responsible for:
- Listening to user stories and translating that to working software solutions, as well as designing, implementing and deploying cloud solutions using .Net, Java and AWS tech stacks.
- You will maintain existing code bases as well as modernizing legacy solutions through fresh starts, all while collaborating with our competition, engineering and business teams.
This position is primarily onsite, located at our headquarters in Concord, NC with a typical work schedule of Monday through Friday with no travel involved.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefit package with 401k and company match
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Structured career development – a team of industry experts here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Math, Physics or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert knowledge of C# and .NET stack preferred
- Knowledge of standard design practices for relational and non-relational databases
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- Should possess relevant knowledge of web standards, modern encryption and security
- Experience talking to individuals that are not technical
- Experience working in cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Knowledge of standard engineering methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud data stores is a plus – S3, Dynamo DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon TimeStream, and MongoDB
- Experience with DevOps tools and continuous delivery pipelines - Jira preferred.
RFK Racing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. We welcome all qualified job seekers regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
For over 50 years, Jack Roush has been committed to performance, having won 31 championships and more than 400 races in drag racing, sports car, and stock car racing. Roush Fenway Keselowski Racing boasts eight championships in NASCAR’s top three divisions and has established itself as a dominant force in the sport.