TOYOTA GAZOO Racing World Rally Team (TGR-WRT) is a unique high-performance development and competition oriented company based in Jyväskylä, Finland.
TGR-WRT is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Toyota Motor Corporation and is the home of TOYOTA’s World Rally Championship works team as well as the headquarters for TOYOTA’s customer motorsport rally operations.
The World Rally Team is operated by a dedicated team of 180 colleagues.
We are now looking for a FE Analyst Engineer to strengthen our Design & Engineering department in Jyväskylä Finland
In this position as a FEA Engineer, your role consists of non-linear finite element analysis of mechanical components for motorsport application.
Usual tasks for this position involve:
- Load conditions definition
- Building up, evaluating and developing the simulation models
- Topology optimization
- Analysis results interpretation
- Design changes proposal
- Investigation of failed parts
To succeed in this position, you need to have a master’s level degree of science in technology – mechanical- or automotive engineering, as well as previous experience from FE analysis and 3D modelling. In our design and engineering department, previous experience in motorsport car chassis or components engineering/design and FEM application are seen as an advantage.
We appreciate good communication- and teamwork skills, motivated attitude as well as ability to solve problems initiatively. Being a motor vehicle enthusiast, possessing deep technical knowledge of car parts as well as skill of hand, and having mechanical hands-on project experience is highly appreciated whether as a hobby or as previous work experience.
Apply between 25 September 2023 and 23 October 2023 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full time, valid until further notice
What we need from you
- FE analysis, experience with Hyperworks
- 3D modelling (CATIA) experience
- Good English skills, both written and oral
- Suitable educational background
What we would also like from you
- Similar previous work experience
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Self motivated attitude
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to function and thrive even under pressure
- An extensive healthcare plan as well as workers’ compensation insurance, extended to cover leisure-time accidents
- Smartum wellbeing benefit - for exercise, culture and massage
- Exciting projects and innovation to get things moving
- Challenging, fulfilling workplace in a multi-cultural company within a positive atmosphere - driven by fascination and passion
TOYOTA GAZOO Racing World Rally Team Oy
Toyota’s history in motorsports dates back more than 60 years.
Having raced in all manner of motorsports throughout the world, Toyota’s major successes gained under the most extreme conditions serve as the flesh and blood for building tomorrow’s cars.
In order to embody the concept of “Roads Build People and Cars,” Toyota refines every aspect of its cars on the world’s roads and unsparingly applies the knowledge and technology gained in this way as feedback.
All is for “building ever-better cars.”
Holding this philosophy which has remained unchanged for more than 60 years, Toyota continues to push the limits.