About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the store manager of Fisker’s Experience Center, we are looking for a professional and service-oriented leader to oversee daily operations and manage product specialist employees at the store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory/sale levels, and developing strong business and store employee strategies. The ideal candidate will be able to improve customer satisfaction, improve performance of product specialists, encourage and create a positive environment/working morale, and meet monthly store goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
The role is based in Munich, Germany.
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, disciplining and firing staff at the store
- Creating employee schedules, assigning schedules and responsibilities to employees, checking to see if these responsibilities and assignments are carried through in the store
- Training new employees and providing ongoing education for employees
- Evaluating staff based on performance-based metrics
- Setting criteria for staff, such as sales performance and customer approval or complaints
- Giving staff financial goals and sales targets to meet on a scheduled basis
- Managing the store, both retail and company, inventory, including loss prevention through theft and breakage
- Helping to create advertising campaigns for attracting new customers and retaining current customers and helping to create both in and outside store promotions for attracting customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in retail environment, ideally a managerial role
- Experience managing teams, creating schedules, and organizing weekly/monthly operational tasks
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.