Where do you fit in?
As part of our Event Operations team, you will make a significant contribution to delivering our world class events.
As an Event Planner, you will be responsible for growing and managing our pool of casual workers and volunteers, expanding on the fun, passionate and reliable teams that are already established. Using your administrative skills and eye for detail, you will also be 'Briefing Notes and Payroll Liaison Extraordinaire', ensuring everyone knows what is required of them before the event and making sure they are paid on time for all of their hard work.
Alongside the event resourcing tasks, you will be responsible for key event infrastructure, with all the operational and logistical planning from outset to delivery.
You will become an integral part of our approachable and friendly team, maintaining regular contact with a variety of stakeholders both inside and outside of Goodwood. It is important that you are an outgoing person with an inclination to help whenever possible. In return you'll be part of an amazing team with a great sense of fun!
What will you have?
- A keen eye for detail and consistency when undertaking administrative tasks
- A friendly, outgoing personality and good relationship builder
- A willingness to get stuck in, immersing yourself in the events and the team
- You'll be a proactive self-starter, always looking for ways to improve processes.
- Please view the Event Planner Staffing and Resource JD 2021 document (opens in a pop up)
Salary: £26,200 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time
Closing: 15 June 2021