JMB Classic’s ambition is to enable the finest racing car collectors to enjoy as much as possible their vehicles by preparing, running and storing them in the best possible conditions.
Whether our customers are looking for a safe home, a full restoration of a factory car such as a Toyota GT One, a racing team or a group of experts to source, inspect and buy a new race car, JMB Classic is able to provide highly professional services, based on its 27 years of motorsport experience, including 14 international titles and 12 entries in Le Mans.
JMB Classic is already in charge of maintaining 45 collector cars.
To continue our growth, we are looking for an Event and Logistics Manager.
Making sure our team can deliver the best services during track days and races by:
- Planning and booking transports of the race cars and staff to the circuits in Europe / US / Middle East ensuring to be on time
- Be the JMB Classic Representative towards the organizers of all our races and events
- Booking and managing their access to the circuit, catering, hotels and any other service needed by the team to perform at our best
- Be helpful to our customers during the events
- Ensuring the shipping of the race cars and spare parts to suppliers
- Managing the team clothing and race equipment of customers
You will ideally have an events or travel background with demonstrable experience within all or several the following:
- Working on international events/travel for 10 to 15 people
- Working on international export/import of goods
- Accurate creation and maintenance of itineraries for events
- Competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Languages: Accurate French and English both written and spoken.
You are very organized and methodical in your work.
You are curious, like to learn, solve problems and be independent.
The Job position is located in the South East of France in Signes, near the Paul Ricard track.
Please include your CV in your application. Thank you!