About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store. Role Overview
The European Service Experience & Operations Director will be responsible to deliver best in class customer satisfaction by delivering excellent after sales service from delivery of the car, fleet management, service in the driveway or via pick-up and delivery of the vehicles to trade-in and refurbishment. All of these services will be provided by 3rd party vendors that need to be identified, contracted, trained and controlled with the Fisker After Sales organization. This is a senior management role that reports directly into the VP Sales & Service Europe. The role will work very closely with the North American Service Experience & Operations Director.
- Identify and contract the right partners in all European launch markets to provide logistics and after sales services for Fisker Inc.
- Define customer promises in collaboration with 3rd party service providers with the objective to deliver vehicles at home , service the cars in the driveway or via pick-up and delivery
- Provide fleet management services for cars in Fisker ownership via 3rd party vendor
- Responsible for end of lease valuation and pick-up of the car, followed by refurbishment via 3rd parties and hand over to the sales organization.
- Has the task to define the requirements for parts operations in Europe, find the right service partners and build the right infrastructure to deliver parts when needed and in the agreed time frame to our 3rd party service providers.
- Manages the customer call center needed to communicate directly with our customers whenever needed or when services provided by 3rd party vendors do not need our standards
- Establish a back-up operation with technicians and workshops that support our 3rd party service providers in case of recalls or major repairs that require specialist input
- Recruit and train mobile technicians/experts that support our 3rd party service providers
- Responsible to develop After Sales documentation and repair manuals in close collaboration with Service Engineering.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure customer satisfaction and the quality of the services provided by 3rd parties and Fisker employees.
- Work closely with the rest of the organization, the sales department and the different experience centers to optimize customer communication and process flow.
- Recruit, train and manage the entire European After Sales organization.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent in experience.
- 10+ years of experience in automotive After Sales and Parts operations in an international environment covering several countries
- Good understanding of the technology involved in the areas of electric vehicles, over the air updates, parts logistics, warranty and maintenance.
- A proven track record, as a leader, of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional skills to contract and manage 3rd party vendors
- Solid knowledge of business finance solutions.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other European languages is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Substantially result, growth and sales oriented. A very fast mover.
- Good balance between process orientation and hands-on approach.
- Informal, approachable and open to feedback. Strong team-player.
- Thrives well in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Strong managerial skills
- Able to build, inspire, enable and serve the team.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.